Souleo Provence Terre e Provence Pottery - Sugar Bowl by Souleo Provence at Blue Water Party Rentals. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Souleo, Provence Terre è Provence Covered / Lidded Sugar Bowl, Divers Pattern, 5'' Inch Wide, 4.5'' Tall, Imported from
Product Description & Reviews
Souleo, Provence Terre è Provence Covered / Lidded Sugar Bowl, Divers Pattern, 5" Inch Wide, 4.5" Tall, Imported from France.
Features & Highlights
- Souleo Provence Pottery, is the quintessential handmade artisan ceramic tableware evoking Provence France.
- Each piece is handmade in France, using earthenware techniques almost as old as the region of Provence is itself.
- Each piece of Souleo Provence Pottery is first glazed ,then individually hand-painted with the vibrant colors found in the South of France. No two pieces are exactly alike!
- Souleo is ideally suited to be used on a daily basis, as well as for a special event.
- "Divers" pattern - this is the original design with yellow and green background with the decorative flowers of provence in red and blue.
Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Souleo Provence, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Georg Jensen
mpn: 10014932, ean: 5713275065937,
Keep your sugar stored in style with the Bernadotte sugar bowl, a timeless piece of Scandinavian design that will light up any table. Inspired by riffled lines from the Functionalist period, the first Bernadotte pieces were originally launched in 193...
mpn: 8738934, ean: 0882864594730,
A timeless combination of polished platinum and white bone china creates the distinctively elegant Westmore fine dinnerware. The sophisticated Westmore Creamer features the delicate motif of intricate blooms on a serene blue background.Crafted of Len...
mpn: 40031717, ean: 0701587380478,
Take a journey around the world with the Wonderlust collection, an eclectic mix of treasured gifts, all inspired by the wonders of travelling from Europe through Asia. Taking cues from culture and art in the spirit of the historic "Grand Tour," you w...